Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY AND BLESSINGS!!!

It's Christmas Eve.. My last blog was sorta harsh in a way.. I just want to say that the last week and days without them in my life, no texts, no myspace no facebook.. I can't see a thing they say they can't see a thing I say.. It has been FANTASTIC!!! No more rubing in my face, ahaha i have my own place. Soo yea. its been very nice.
I had gotten such great news? I got the medical card and will be getting help in the way I need to.. My pain today has been surprisingly low. Of course until I sat on the floor to wrap gifts.
I was able to get some money to buy a few things I am so happy I didn't have to go without wrapping gifts this year. Not nearly as much as usual but at least I was able to. Its the thought that counts.
I can't believe it's Christmas already omgosh!!!
Soo things are on a roll. E and I are GREAT and are soo happy. We are moving along just great. There are 2 things missing and we have to work on them slowly but surely.. One of course is getting our own place.. We can't afford anything right now without my income.. Praying he gets another job to help in that ara. Once we get a place. Then it will set forth what we have to do to get the boys. He has gone 5 yrs without seeing them. Yes 3 yrs was his fault, he paid for that. Last year and this year Was not his fault. He mentioned to me about getting something for each one and wrapping them and taking them and putting it on the prouch out there. So we'll be traveling out that way tonight when he gets off work. Now just hope she actually gives the gifts to the boys. And then she gets a little present as well. A note, along with the custdoy/visitation papers that are still good and to show she is in contempt and he is not playing anymore. 2010 will be a NEW FRESH YEAR.. It will be OUR YEAR.. The year leading up to our marriage, the year for him to be the father he's acheing to be to them wonderful 2 children he hasn't seen in so long. His heart breaks every holiday and birthday.. And days between. Being with him almost 2 yrs and I have yet to meet them.

Ok well, I gotta go chop some celery for my mom.. Well and everyone they don't want big chunks lol.. soo it's my duty..
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
I will try to update again soon..

MUCH LOVE, SAFE TRAVELS AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May it be a BETTER year for us All!!!

No comments: