Well, lets see a few days shy of a month from my last post, E and I broke up. I left him. I feel as if it was a mistake but only time will tell. I deserve to be treated better then the way it was happening.
10 days later my parents were moving, as I did have a family member offer to allow me to stay there, I made a quick and rash desicion of moving with my parents. 800 miles away. As I knew and know it's not going to be forever as I am already trying to get back home.
I hate it here! I love my father dearly but I can not stand my mother, I can not bare living with her!
I have no friends, because I know no one here. All my friends are back home and I will be home soon.
Soo anyway, no more wedding planning and back to being alone and empty...
I think that is it now.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment