Friday, March 12, 2010

march has been very awful

Soo I am sick all the time.. not like throwing up but feeling sick. screachy throat, ears bugging me, nose going wild or standing still. It just bugs me..
We hit rocks and still on small rocks...
Then BOOM bad bad bad!
can't go into details, I rather NOT go into details. It's a BOGUS FREAKIN THING and it's stupid and I don't know what to think or feel or whatever..
My depression has been taking over. I'm stressed to no end.
I have a doctors appointment on Monday and I'm scared shitless because I haven't had the best of luck with doctors. They are all freaking MEAN to me and RUDE.
I just want Pain killers and $$.. I want to work. I know I can't handle the pain so I just want disability to go through. I want things to be back to "normal" I want to have a good life. Things were going soo good. I knew something bad had to happen it always happens like this..
Not to mention my grandma being in and out of hte hospital.
What the hell..

Soo after starting March 11th off with BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD things... (sure I guess it could have been worse).. We later get some good news.. We got a hearing date in about 3 weeks. So hopefully he will be reunited with his boys very soon. Praying... He needs them so much. He will be such a better person and complete. His heart will be FILLED with LOVE AND JOY AND HAPPINESS once them boys are back in his life and he's back in their lives..
And I got the paper work to let me know SSD got my appeal soo I got to get that from my parents and go over that and do what I gotta do there. I have to change my address with some other places.. Praying it doesn't change some things because I have no clue whatsoever how we will manage.. It's soo scarey..
Praying he gets another 2nd job and brings in a few extra dollars a week.. It will help soo much. And that The Hearing is all the farther we go. I really hope we don't got to go any farther.


OK well that is it..
It has been a very very VERY BAD 11 DAYS in MARCH... Hoping the rest of the days in march are better.



Comments are very welcomed...

No comments: