I'm here in Kentucky the TRI State of the world hehe.. Spending time with my grandparents and my parents, and boyfriend. It's so peaceful here, no worries, no drama. Just PEACEFULL..
Enjoying every moment even if it seems boring... it's very percious to me to have my grandparents around.. They are 87 n 88, soon 88 n 89.. Been married 65 yrs July 5th.. I want that love always and forever.. A couple who briefly met, starting "courting" In April and married that July.. it's amazing!! they still share that special bond and love they did soo many years ago.. I just can't explain it.
I'm hoping to get pictures down near the river tomorrow, we leave tomorrow night/Thursday morning.. So we can be back home around 6pm Thursday evening.. Earl works at 9am Friday monring.. it's going to be a LONG day n night tomorrow.. Going to the crack barrel tomorrow evening for dinner and saying cya later.. or cya in July.. NOT GOOD BYE!! I don't ever want to say GOOD BYE TO MY GRANDPARENTS!!! I know no one ever wants to say that to anyone..
Sooo going to the great famous Golden Carrol once again today in about 2 hrs.. we've been there 2x's already going again today.. tryin not to snack on anything before we go and I'm tryin not to take a nap becuz i'll just be grouchy if I do...
Pics to come...
Back home Friday will start everything, more filling out apps, calling places, and offically signing up for Pampered Chef.. Anyone interested? Let me know.. if you want to go to a party or host a party..
I can use all the help you're willing to give and I'm sure you'd love to have all the free gifts you get for hosting!!
Theres been some things on my mind that been bothering me lately I just can't seem to be able to talk to him about it.. I mean I had mentioned it a few times but he probally thinks I'm joking around when I mention it.. It bugs me more and more some days then other days I don't think about it at all.. but Lately when it comes to mind it's very strong and I just don't know what to do to make myself realize it's not right yet and not going to happen..
I now need a job and we definitally need our own place.. and I really want to be married before it happens.. I think I'd regret it if it were to happen unplanned before marriage.. maybe not soo much if it were planned but I don't forsee it to be planned before we're married.. thats the right thing to do is wait til we are married and thats what I want!!
I just want it now.. I feel as if I'm being selffish when I feel like this and say this..
Maybe some can figure it out but I'm not going into it word for word..
ANYWAY.. thats about it..
OO yea to vent a little bit my mother is driving me NUTS!!!!
I'm a 120% daddy's girl and like 1% momma's girl.. if that.. She just seems to get worse and worse.. Thank God I have this time to spend with Earl...
OK LOTS OF LOVE!!
good luck and congrats to those who are out there reading this..
much love
BYES
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment