Tuesday, April 14, 2009

changes are good

In the last 4 months things have changed for the better. I was out on medical leave from work.. to only go back for about 2 weeks and end up quiting for reasons that pile up.. mostly due to my pshycial ability to perform my job duties, I felt as if I couldn't do my best anymore and it was just time.. My hunny got a car, which means our next step will be getting our own place.. Planning a wedding and just thinking about even trying to save for our wedding is stressful.. but I know it comes with the terriorty of wedding planning/wanting....
Going to be signing up for Pampered Chef On Thursday or Friday of Next week.. We leave for Kentucky tomorrow night..
I am excited to get away for a week and to see my grandparents.. I have such a bad headache right now..
been looking for another job, filled out a few applications but going to try this out for a bit no hurry on anything if this goes well that is.. if not then back to job hunting at least if I do get a phone call down the line, I will try to continue doing PC as well as working.. I hope I can do this.. it sounds like alot..
I get to watch the Duggers tonight :-d Josh's wife's takin a HPTest ahaha :-d
I'm sure many out there know the show 18 kids and counting!! I LOVE IT!!

ooo I saw FireProff it was AWESOME... very very meaningful... I will make Earl watch it again later he watched it this time with me but I'll have him watch Facing the giants and FireProff later own again before we get married..

soo what else? not in much pain anymore thank goodness. had 3 shots, they are relieving pain I know I still have hernaited discs but not in as much pain which is great and I can move and be myself again.. thats another good thing about doing Pampered Chef I make my own hours realy and it's only maybe 3 hrs 3-4 nights a week if that.. I can't wait for our own place, We really need to get away from here.. people are making me upset counting on Earl and I to do this and that and if he doesn't do it, and more then likely I'm not doing it.. it just will not get done..
o well, I would love to know whats going to happen when Earl and I are in Kentucky for the next week and the dishes pile up in the sink and the garbage isn't taken out.. I'd like to know what will happen then.. but only time will tell.. they will realize Earl's the only one that does this stuff.. and I help with the dishes....I was doing them ALL THE TIME for a while, and while i was in pain at that.. then I just boycotted them cuz NO ONE was helping.. soo forget it.. soo pretty much since that I done them a few times, however especially since I been back to work (besides quiting) I only did them, helping Earl while doing them or did them while Earl took the trash out or something... they are piling up downstairs others were in the house today that won't bother and Earl and I were out doing what we needed to do..

AAHH I could go on and on.. VENTING thats what this is for right?

anyway..
show is set to be May 14th still figuring out a time and place..
signing up for sure next week.. Birthday in 2 weeks..
and will have a mini kit by then soo I can get started.. Wish me luck and THANK YOU ALL..
Comments welcome.......

No comments: